Happy New Year! I hope your year started in a good way. Mine started excellent.
I told myself I should write some blog, it’s new year and so on… but I didn’t have time. Or more like I didn’t spare some time. Been busy. I got a new job. Full time job. So happy, that finally found something. It’s only for 3 months for now, so hopefully after a while I can get it for a long run. Most important thing, I am enjoying it and learning so much new stuff.
I meet some new/unexpected person. It’s was really a surprise. I hope that we will become good friends. I really like him.
NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS
Well, probably I will not do half of it, but at least I know what I want to achieve. Someday, maybe this year. Hopefully. Smiles.
- Continue to write a blog.
- Tell a few people that I write a blog.
- Don’t forget about poems. Write them more.
- Like I said, I love to read, but I should start reading something different. About psychology, energy in us, yoga, art and similar stuff.
- Be more confidence.
- Don’t be sad.
- Love yourself.
- Have that tatoo, which you want it for a while.
- Go to the sea. Alone. At least for a weekend.
- Start exercising. Just a little.
- Eat more healthy.
- Go to see things. Exhibitions. Movies. Art.
- Meet up with friends more times.
- Have a massage. You need it.
- Open up.
- Cry, when you need to.
- Be happy, even I doesn’t go in way it should.
- Draw. Fucking start drawing again.
- Live your life as you want to. At least some part of it.
- Start writing a book.
- Clean your place, throw away everything what you don’t need. All the time. Enjoy with less stuff.
- Be less stresful.
- Be who you are.
- Love again.
So these are some stuff that I would love to do, do again, at some point. Little changes.
In 2017 I wish you happiness and health. Everything else will come by them self.